How do I request a filing extension?

There are two ways to request an extension.

You can request an extension from you home page by clicking on the purple"Request Extension" button from the menu on the left.

Alternatively, you can request an extension from within your filing. Simply click the "Filing Extension" tab, then click "File for an Extension Now."

Simply follow the prompts and checkout to complete your extension.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us