Can I file corrections with BoomTax if the originals were filed elsewhere?

The IRS generally recommends filing the corrections using the same medium as the originals. If you e-filed the originals, then you'd want to e-file your corrections and vice versa if they were paper filed.

The IRS has stated that providers (like BoomTax) can't file electronic corrections for original filings that were e-filed by another provider.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us