How do I check the status of my print and mail order?
Our optional Print & Mail service is available for an additional fee per employee. With this service, BoomTax will print, fold, stuff, affix postage, and mail recipient copies. This service includes:
- High-quality laser printing
- 2D barcode tracking of all mail pieces to verify all forms are produced and sent
- HIPAA compliant printing and distribution facilities
- Real-time email notifications during the print and mail process.
Adding this service to your account is simple.
To view the status of your Print and Mail order, log in to your account and select "View My Filings."
From here, you can select the filing for which you would like to check the status of your print and mail order by clicking on the name of the company.
Next, select "Print & Mail" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
Then, you will be brought to a page that shows you the status of your filing. It could look like any of the images below.
- How do I check the status of my Print and Mail order?
- Has my Print and Mail order been completed?
- How can I check if my 1095-Cs have been mailed? (IF using BoomTax Print and Mail service)