How do I file for previous or past tax years?

The following steps outline how to create filings for years prior to the current tax year. 

First, create or log in to your BoomTax account:

Next, click the link 'Filing for a different tax year?'Next, select the year for the filing you would like to create.Next, select the type of filing you would like to create.

*Important note: When you select the year, you can see which type of filings we support for that year.Once you select the year, finish your filing as normal or read this guide for more information on getting started!

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us