How do I download and print PDF copies of my forms?
To download a copy of all your forms:
First, click on your filing to highlight the filing, then select Download.
Next, select which type of PDF download you would like.
- Choose "IRS Official Forms" to download the official IRS PDF of your forms. (This is great as an archival copy)
- Choose "Employee Mailable Copy" to download copies that can be used to distribute to employees. Our standard format uses a #10 double windowed envelope.
Then, select how you would like your forms batched for download.
- Choose the "One PDF with All Employees" option if you would like to download all of the forms in one PDF file. Note: If you have numerous employees, your download may be divided between multiple files due to file size restrictions.
- Choose the "One PDF Per Employee" option to download a single form per PDF.
By default, the Mask social security numbers box is checked. This is highly recommended by the IRS.
You will have the option to wait while the forms are downloaded or click the "Email me when it's ready" to be notified by email when the downloads are ready.
- If you choose the email option, you will receive confirmation once the download is complete.
- If you waited for the download, the file should automatically download to your web browser when ready.
After you have downloaded your forms, you can open the file and print from your computer.