My e-filing was "Rejected". What's the next step?

A filing is typically rejected when the company name or EIN on the 1094-C is wrong. 

We recommend logging into your account, clicking on your filing, then reviewing any forms that are marked as 'Error'. When you are finished making corrections, you can click 'E-File' at the top of your filing to resubmit your forms to the IRS.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us